Customised Adobe CC Training for Fashion
Looking to upskill in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop or InDesign CC?
This training is customised to suit your objectives.
Progress is at your own pace.
Customised Training Programs
If you are looking to learn how to use Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and/or InDesign to create fashion garment sketches, storyboards and repeat patterns and placement prints. We can break this down into small achievable parts.
Creating and editing basic garment sketches in Illustrator CC. Learn to draw over a figure template and change garment colours.
- Introduction to the Illustrator CC workspace and palettes essential to garment sketching
- Introduction to the Illustrator CC Pen drawing tool, essential for garment sketching
- Learn to draw over a figure template to keep garments sketches in proportion to each other.
- Use of Selection and Pen tools to edit a sketch
- Changing garment colours
Creating and updating storyboards in Illustrator CC and/or InDesign. Introduction of type and learn different ways to arrange garments on a board.
- Introduction to the Illustrator and/or InDesign CC workspace and palettes essential to creating storyboards
- Introduction to the type tool for adding style numbers and text
- Learn how to arrange garments on a board
- Learn how to place images for visual effect
- Learn how to create jpegs and pdfs for sending storyboards
Creating basic garment and mock fills for garment sketches in Photoshop & Illustrator CC. Learn how to take a designer’s artwork to make a fill.
- Introduction to the Illustrator CC workspace and palettes essential to creating fills
- Create, simple spot and stripe fills
- Learn how to change fills colours in vector patterns
- Learn how to create mock artwork for fills
- Learn how to take a designer’s artwork and make a fill
This training is customised to suit your objectives. Progress
is at your own pace.
To achieve maximum learning impact, there are no more than 2 students at a time unless prior arrangements have been made.
For more details contact Tamara: firstname.lastname@example.org • 0405 028 433